3 Day Telluride Rafting Trip
San Miguel River
About This Trip
Take a real vacation and disconnect from phones, e-mail, and the like. Breath the fresh rocky mountain air and experience true Colorado whitewater on the Three Day San Miguel Rafting Trip! Our guides will help you experience a trip you will never forget, with 5-star camping, campfire fun, and of course, rafting! The constant Class II and intermittent Class III rapids will leave you begging for more, so go ahead, take the time out of your busy schedule to relax and experience the San Miguel River. San Miguel River 3-day raft trips starting at $699.00
Looking for a milder three-day trip? Check the Colorado River out of Moab, Utah!
Looking for a wilder three-day trip? Check the Upper Animas out of Durango!
15 foot self-bailing rafts. Be prepared to paddle, paddle paddle around rocks and logs and down chutes on this twisting waterway.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
DAY 1 ITINERARY
DAY 2 ITINERARY
DAY 3 ITINERARY
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.