San Miguel River Rafting
Half Day, 1-Day, 2-Day & 3-Day River Rafting Trips Near Telluride, Colorado
San Miguel River Description:
Immerse yourself in one of Colorado’s least known and most spectacular rivers! San Miguel river rafting
will thrust you into a world of forested red-rock walls, fast paced splashes and outdoor adventure. The San Miguel River’s narrow twisting waterway leaves you with memories of smiling faces, incredible scenery, rolling rapids and deluxe camping (if you opt for the most popular multi-day options). Located just minutes from Telluride, 45 minutes from Ouray, and on the infamous San Juan Sky Way, San Miguel whitewater rafting and its demanding paddling is an adventure not to be missed!
Relax and share in the splendor of a guided Colorado whitewater rafting trip on our two or three day San Miguel river trip
. The Norwood Canyon section brings rolling rapids with paddling breaks, allowing you time to embrace the scenery. Camp in the isolated wilderness section under towering Ponderosa Pines while listening to the crackling camp fire and the rippling waves.
• Class II & III not enough to satiate your taste for adventure? Try your hand at the Class IV’s on the Upper Piedra
• Want to experience a family friendly multi-day trip for the younger kiddos? The Colorado River
Click here for directions to the San Miguel River.
San Miguel Whitewater Rafting Trip Highlights:
- Red rock walls with contrasting green forested pines
- Constant fast paced action in swift moving current making it possible to cover up to 20 miles/day
- Narrow, twisting canyons and waterway
- Diverse ecosystem – alpine setting to the desert
- Great scenic trip for ages 8 and up (10 on the upper section)
Special Ways We Care for You on the San Miguel River:
- Smaller group sizes for a more pristine experience
- Spot communication for added safety when inside the remote sections
- Quality trip leaders with an average of 2,000 river miles of experience (Colorado only requires 750 miles)
- Different boat options for various water levels and adventure desires
- Free helmets and free splash jackets
- Wetsuit rentals available
- Small guide to customer ratio averaging 1 to 4 (6 max)
San Miguel Trip Options
San Miguel Three Day Rafting Trip
Create Memories ~ The Complete San Miguel River Rafting trip!
Indulge in a real vacation away from the hustle and bustle of life on a 3 Day San Miguel river trip. Travel from alpine mountains to the desert on this spectacular journey. Cost: $525* • Departs: 9:45 • Ages: 10+
San Miguel Two Day Rafting Trip
Because You Deserve to Get-Away in This Canyon!
Unwind with fast paced action, constant Class II, intermittent Class III rapids, delicious meals, deluxe camping, campfire fun, relaxation & bonding. Cost $395* • Meet: 9:45 • Ages: 10+
San Miguel One Day Rafting Trip
A Great Day of San Miguel River Rafting!
Treat yourself to the beautiful red rock canyon and the splashes of this fast flowing one day trip. Cost: $145* • Meet: 9:45 • Ages: 10+
San Miguel Afternoon Half Day Rafting Trip
The Milder Section – Ages 8 and Up
Relax on the milder section of the San Miguel as the river winds through a more secluded area. Cost: $89* • Meet: 12:45 • Ages: 8+
San Miguel Morning Half Day Rafting Trip
Raft, relax and enjoy a taste of white water!
For those short on time, enjoy the constant Class II splashes with intermittent Class III rapids to boot! Cost: $89* • Meet: 9:45 • Ages: 10+