Moab Kayaking Trip Highlights
- The majestic Castle Valley and Fisher Towers on the Colorado river
- Unbelievable, picturesque scenery of Moab’s red rocks
- Fun & splashy class I-II rapids (and warm compared to our mountain rivers!)
- Convenient to Canyonlands & Arches National Parks
- Perfect sampler trip + a bucket list river trip!
- Rated “Utah’s Best Family Kayaking Trip”
- Moab kayaking trips are perfect for youth bonding trips and family/friend reunions
- Big sandy beaches for camp fun, and sleeping under the starry sky
Moab Kayaking on the Colorado River
A spectacular Moab, Utah kayaking adventure! 2 & 3-Day Trips – Perfect for Families & Groups!
Kayaking the Colorado River is a great way to increase the level of adventure and explore the breathtaking Castle Valley in your very own inflatable craft (under the supervision of our instructional guides, of course). Spin, paddle and surf your way down the legendary Colorado River! On our multi-day trips we generally bring along an inflatable kayak or two for you to try out. On one day or shorter trips you have your choice of rafting or kayaking!
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
For daily trips, receive a 90% refund 36 hours or more before the trip. For longer trips, see our Cancellation Policy page.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).