Code of Conduct
For Staff and Guests of the Mild to Wild Family
At Mild to Wild, we are committed to ensuring that every guest and staff member has a respectful, inclusive, and enjoyable adventure experience. To provide this experience, we ask that guests and staff alike treat each other with dignity and integrity.
Respectful behavior includes and is not limited to:
- Giving each other privacy during the many private moments on a river adventure, such as using the restroom, changing clothes, and bathing.
- Honoring each individual’s identity, including: Ability, age, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, economic class, education, immigration status, political beliefs, religion, and veteran status.
- Respecting interpersonal boundaries and respecting others’ boundaries.
- Asking permission to take photos of others, and asking permission before posting photos of others on social media.
- Refraining from disrespectful behavior which includes and is not limited to:
- Harassing, bullying, or hazing
- Obscene or discriminatory language / jokes
- Sexual solicitation
- Abusing alcohol and/or drugs. Drugs, including marijuana, are prohibited on Federal lands including National Parks.
- Firearms are never permitted on trips or on Mild to Wild property.
If you observe or personally experience offensive behavior on any of our trips or around our office, please speak with a staff member, trip leader or management.
The outdoors are for everyone to enjoy, and we appreciate our staff and guests’ commitment to creating a safe and positive environment during our adventures.