3 Day Moab Rafting Trip
About This Trip
The perfect mild get-away (especially for families and groups). This trip provides a true escape with time to absorb the beauty of the canyon and the fun of the river. Guides share their knowledge of the Colorado River, entertain around the campfire and serve unbelievable meals.
Relax while we spoil you and take care of all the details! Three-day trips on the Colorado River start at $599.00.
Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.
Enjoy the luxuries of a raft guided by oars. Paddle as you like, or sit back and let the guide do all the work.
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single or double inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Ages 10+ with an adult or 12+ without an adult.
Day One Itinerary
Day Two Itinerary
Day Three Itinerary