Reservation, Payment & Cancellation Policies
New "Extra Flexible" Policies for Bookings After March 31st, 2020
Wait. What does “extra flexible” even mean? “extra flexible” means we all aren’t really sure of the future so why not make it easy for everyone to change plans at the drop of a hat!
With our new policies, we’ve:
- Slashed cancellation fees
- Eliminated trip change fees
- Cut minimum deposit amounts
These are uncertain and tough times! We want these new policies to make it as easy as possible for you to plan and dream of your big trip without having to worry about what happens if you need to cancel – We’ve all got enough to worry about!
For Bookings Before April 1st, 2020
We’ve made special arrangements for bookings made before April 1st. While you are still held to the cancellation policy agreed to at the time of checkout we have added options for changing trip dates or keeping your deposit on account in the form of a 125% gift card.
A reservation is recommended as soon as you decide on your desired trips. Space is limited. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks, and cash to reserve your seat, guide and equipment.
We love payment in full at the time of reservation, but we also understand that is not always possible. If you prefer, choose from one of our friendly payment plans below!
- 50% Payment Plan: Pay 50% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% at a later date.
- 1/3 Payment Plan: This payment plan allows you to put down 1/3 of your trip total as a deposit and we will schedule out the remaining payments for a later date.
- If you need other arrangements, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate! 🙂
We understand that life happens and the need for cancellations arise. In an effort to take care of you and our staff, we have the most lenient policy possible! In order to cancel or change your please call, LiveChat, or email our office before the intervals stated below. In lieu of cancellation fees, guests are encouraged to ask for a 100% gift card valid towards any Mild to Wild trip in the next three years if requested prior to cancellation policy expiration.
Partial Day Trips:
- Receive a 100% refund 24 or more before the trip. Trips including the train, have an additional $14 fee and require 5 days notice prior to departure due to the Train’s own policy. A partial day trip is a trip that is less than 6hrs in duration. Inside 24hrs there will be no refund.
- Receive a 90% refund 36 hours or more before trip departure. Trips including the train, have an additional $14 fee and require 5 days notice prior to departure due to the Train’s own policy. Inside of 36 hours, unfortunately, there is no refund.
- 60+ days: Recieve a full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: Recieve a full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: Recieve full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years.
- 48 hours – Trip departure: Unfortunately there will be no refund.
Receive an 85% refund with more than 14 days written notice prior to trip departure. Trips including the train, have an additional $14 fee within 5 days of departure.
Changing Trip Times or Dates
- With more than 24 hours notice prior to trip departure, partial day trips can be changed to a different date and/or time with no change fee. Train tickets include an additional $6.00 per ticket change fee.
- Full & Multi-day trips may or may not be able to change dates, depending on availability. If the reservation can be switched, there will be no change fee.
Any guest who knows they want to change dates but is not sure what date/trip they want, can keep their payments on file in the form of a gift card and be able to use that credit at any time
- Trips depart rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- Return times are approximate.
- A full refund is provided to you if trips are canceled due to unsafe conditions or insufficient reservations.
- To ensure you the best possible trip, we reserve the right to switch rivers/sections depending on water levels.