Reservation, Payment & Cancellation Policies
A reservation is recommended as soon as you decide on your desired trips. Space is limited. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, checks, and cash to reserve your seat, guide and equipment.
We love payment in full at the time of reservation, but we also understand that is not always possible. If you prefer, choose from one of our friendly payment plans below!
- 50% Payment Plan: Pay 50% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% at a later date.
- 1/3 Payment Plan: This payment plan allows you to put down 1/3 of your trip total as a deposit and we will schedule out the remaining payments for a later date.
- If you need other arrangements, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate! 🙂
We understand that life happens and the need for cancellations arise. In an effort to take care of you and our staff, we have the most lenient policy possible! 🙂
- Receive an 85% refund with more than 48 hours written notice prior to trip departure. Trips including the train, have an additional $14 fee and require 5 days notice (in writing) prior to departure due to the Train’s own policy.
- Groups: Receive an 85% refund with more than 14 days written notice prior to trip departure. Trips including the train, have an additional $14 fee within 5 days of departure.
Changing Trip Times or Dates
- With more than 24 hours notice prior to trip departure, partial day trips can be changed to a different date and/or time for a 10% change fee. Train tickets include an additional $6.00 per ticket change fee.
- Multi-day trips may or may not be able to change dates, depending on availability. If the reservation can be switched, there will be a 10% change fee.
- Trips depart rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- Return times are approximate.
- A full refund is provided to you if trips are canceled due to unsafe conditions or insufficient reservations.
- To ensure you the best possible trip, we reserve the right to switch rivers/sections depending on water levels.