Phoenix Whitewater Rafting
Salt River, AZ
- 2,000-foot deep canyon – Arizona’s Other Grand Canyon
- More rapids per mile than any other Arizona river
- Numerous Class III “wet and fun” rapids on the 1-day section, Class IV on longer trips
- Spectacular blooming cactus & desert flowers
- Granite canyon walls
- Earliest river season in the U.S.
- Wilderness trip (no cell phones, no electricity, no running water)
Arizona Spring Break Rafting and Spring Training Cactus League Adventures:
- Salt River Rafting is the perfect 1-day or 5-day outing for Spring break.
- Take a break from your Cactus League Spring Training trip and add on some Arizona white water rafting.
- Close to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Surprise, Tucson, Tempe, Glendale, and Fountain Hills.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $25/day Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
Why Choose Mild to Wild
Special Ways We Care For You On Salt River Rafting Trips
- Complete trip provisions – We are the only outfitter to provide helmets, PFD’s, wetsuit, self-bailing rafts, our exclusive service guarantee, and a steak lunch.
- High standards- we run trips with guides trained according to the stricter Colorado standards rather than the Arizona guiding standards. (Trip leaders have over 2,000 river miles)
- High-tech multi-faceted Satellite communication system on every trip
- We have the highest possible rating by the Forest Service and the Apache Tribe.
- We go the extra mile – For one-day trips, we put in up-river of the put-in at the scenic Apache Falls for 2 additional rapids (at 1200cfs or higher). We run 10-12 rapids on 1-day depending on flow.
- At high water through the wilderness section, we run an extra boat for safety.
- Four-wheel drive shuttle vehicles for the rough road.