Salt River Rafting
Phoenix, AZ Whitewater
- 2,000-foot deep canyon – Arizona’s “Other” Grand Canyon
- More rapids per mile than any other Arizona river
- Earliest river season in the U.S.
- Numerous Class III rapids on the 1-day section, Class IV on longer trips
- Meadows of blooming cactus & desert flowers
- Beautiful granite canyon walls
- A true wilderness trip (no cell phones, no electricity, no running water)
Arizona Spring Break Rafting and Spring Training Cactus League Adventures:
- Salt River Rafting is the perfect 1 to 5-day outing for Spring break.
- Take a break from your Cactus League Spring Training trip and add on some Arizona white water rafting.
- Close to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Surprise, Tucson, Tempe, Glendale, and Fountain Hills.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. Receive a 90% refund with more than 36hrs notice on partial day trips. Longer trips subject to Cancellation Policy
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $25/day Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
I had a lot of fun. All the guides where a blast to be around. The overall rafting as a little cold because of the time of year, but I had a great time. The…
Amira AquarianClick to read more
I’m a high school math teacher in Durango, and each year, I work with Mild 2 Wild to put together a week long river trip for about 15 students. Mild 2 Wild is so flexible…
Hannah StarbuckClick to read more
A beautiful and relaxing trip
Fred MartinClick to read more
Excellent time. Anna Joe and the entire team were great. It was the first day of the season and my first time rafting the water was high cold and tons of fun but the team…
Eileen KizaClick to read more
This was our second time going down the Salt River with your company. Your staff is great, the rapids were great and you cannot beat the views along the river.
Christopher WilliamsClick to read more
Special Ways We Care For You On Salt River Rafting Trips
- Complete trip provisions – We are the only outfitter to provide helmets, PFD’s, wetsuit, self-bailing rafts, our exclusive service guarantee, and a steak lunch.
- High standards- we run trips with guides trained according to the stricter Colorado standards rather than the Arizona guiding standards. (Trip leaders have over 2,000 river miles)
- High-tech multi-faceted Satellite communication system on every trip
- We have the highest possible rating by the Forest Service and the Apache Tribe.
- We go the extra mile – For one-day trips, we put in up-river of the put-in at the scenic Apache Falls for 2 additional rapids (at 1200cfs or higher). We run 10-12 rapids on 1-day depending on flow.
- At high water through the wilderness section, we run an extra boat for safety.
- Four-wheel drive shuttle vehicles for the rough road.