Phoenix Whitewater Rafting
- 2,000 foot deep canyon – Arizona’s Other Grand Canyon
- Trips starting at $71.00
- More rapids per mile than any other Arizona river
- Numerous Class III “wet and fun” rapids on the 1 day section, Class IV on longer trips
- Spectacular blooming cactus & desert flowers
- Granite canyon walls
- Earliest river season in the U.S.
- Wilderness trip (no cell phones, no electricity, no running water!)
Check out Mild to Wild’s 2018 Specialty trips on the Salt River Right Here!
Arizona Spring Break Rafting and Spring Training Cactus League Adventures:
- Salt River Rafting is the perfect 1 day or 5 day outing for Spring break.
- Take a break from your Cactus League Spring Training trip and add on some Arizona white water rafting.
- Close to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Surprise, Tucson, Tempe, Glendale and Fountain Hills.
Choose Your Boat
Standard rafts hold up to 10 guests. Premium rafts holds up to 6 guests providing a more personalized experience. Five or more seats reserved in a premium raft makes it private for your group, and allows you to request the size of raft and oar/paddle configuration to adjust the adventure level.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $25/day Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.