Salt River Rafting
Phoenix, AZ Whitewater
- 2,000-foot deep canyon – Arizona’s Other Grand Canyon
- More rapids per mile than any other Arizona river
- Numerous Class III “wet and fun” rapids on the 1-day section, Class IV on longer trips
- Spectacular blooming cactus & desert flowers
- Granite canyon walls
- Earliest river season in the U.S.
- Wilderness trip (no cell phones, no electricity, no running water)
Arizona Spring Break Rafting and Spring Training Cactus League Adventures:
- Salt River Rafting is the perfect 1-day or 5-day outing for Spring break.
- Take a break from your Cactus League Spring Training trip and add on some Arizona white water rafting.
- Close to Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Surprise, Tucson, Tempe, Glendale, and Fountain Hills.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $25/day Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
I took my staff of 6 people on a rafting trip before doing a swift water rescue class on the salt over the weekend. Can not remember the guides name, but he was from Texas.…
Ryan BorupClick to read more
Our trip was great. The original Dash of Salt had to be shortened due to the road being washed out. The staff really worked hard to make up the difference with a hike to a…
Ken MaddenClick to read more
I highly recommend adding a white water rafting trip to your bucket list! The experience was amazing and our guide (Tray) was phenomenal! He taught us how to raft, shared his knowledge about the Indians…
RandaClick to read more
Tre (our guide) was exceptional! He guided us flawlessly through the rapids and was very knowledgeable about the native trees/plants & rock formations.
Mark CerminaraClick to read more
My wife and I had a wonderful day on the Salt River Canyon raft trip. Our guide Scott was excellent. The river was running fast, the weather was great and the scenery outstanding. We would…
JOHN L PIEMONTEClick to read more
Special Ways We Care For You On Salt River Rafting Trips
- Complete trip provisions – We are the only outfitter to provide helmets, PFD’s, wetsuit, self-bailing rafts, our exclusive service guarantee, and a steak lunch.
- High standards- we run trips with guides trained according to the stricter Colorado standards rather than the Arizona guiding standards. (Trip leaders have over 2,000 river miles)
- High-tech multi-faceted Satellite communication system on every trip
- We have the highest possible rating by the Forest Service and the Apache Tribe.
- We go the extra mile – For one-day trips, we put in up-river of the put-in at the scenic Apache Falls for 2 additional rapids (at 1200cfs or higher). We run 10-12 rapids on 1-day depending on flow.
- At high water through the wilderness section, we run an extra boat for safety.
- Four-wheel drive shuttle vehicles for the rough road.