River Rafting Safety is Our # 1 Priority with Mild to Wild!
Watch the Colorado River Outfitters Association (CROA) Safety Video here to prepare for your trip!
- True river professionals guide you down the river & share their love and knowledge of the river with you.
- Free helmets available on all trips.
- Coast Guard approved Personal Flotation Devices.
- Our trip leaders set the standard with an average 2,000 river miles (the state requires 750 river miles).
- State certified, in-house guide training ensures quality.
- First Aid and CPR certification for all guides.
- Owner Operated.
- Instructional and safety orientation prior to launch.
- State-of-the-art self-bailing rafts include your option of participating in a paddle raft or relaxing in an oar raft.
- Adjustments of age levels, river sections or trip cancellation (and full refund) due to dangerous conditions.
- Staff escorted shuttle for younger children around Smelter Rapid in the Lower Animas River at high water levels.
- Small guide to customer ratios on our high adventure trips