Upper Animas River Rafting
- 100+ rapids
Considered to be the most difficult commercially run rivers in the U.S.
Continuous Class II and III with intermittent IV’s and V’s – no pools!
- The river drops at a rate of 85 feet per mile.
- 14,000-foot peaks rising from the banks of the river
- Colorado’s largest wilderness area – the famous Weminuche
- Deluxe wilderness, semi-permanent camp
- Two possible one-day sections, depending on the flows and your adventure level – Silverton or Needleton
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure. $130 held if orientation is not passed.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Films & News
10 REASONS TO ADVENTURE WITH MILD TO WILD