Upper Animas River Rafting Trip Highlights:
- 100+ rapids
- Three big, class V “Violent” rapids
- 14,000 foot peaks rising from the banks of the river
- Colorado’s largest wilderness area – the famous Weminuche
- Deluxe wilderness, semi-permanent camp
- Two possible one day sections, depending on the flows and your adventure level – Silverton or Needleton
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Films & News
Spotlight: Experience Upper Animas River Whitewater Rafting with Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
10 REASONS TO ADVENTURE WITH MILD TO WILD