Trails & Rails
Jeep Tour and Train Package
Trail and Rails Package
Durango Train and Jeep Tour Package
Combining the Million Dollar Sky Way, the infamous Durango Railroad and an interpretive, off road tour to Colorado’s most preserved mining towns creates the total Colorado package! Bonus: cascading waterfalls, spectacular wild flowers and high elevation wildlife such as bear, moose, bald eagles and surprising ground animals! This is one of our most popular packages with the Durango Narrow Gauge.
• Can’t wait to raft?? Add a trip down Durango’s Animas River onto your package!
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure. Train ticket cancellations require 5 days notice with a $14/ticket fee.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- Bring your car seats for your children. The Colorado Car Seat Law states that children up to 8 years must be in an appropriate car seat/booster seat.
- Kids 4 and under can ride on your lap on the train portion if you want to save the money on their train ticket. They do need a paid seat on the Jeep tour.
- Wear dark clothes because of the soot from the train.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from cinders that can come from the steam engine.
- We recommend the open air gondola for summer trips!
- You can bring your own snacks for the train, but alcohol is not allowed aboard the train.