Trails & RailsTrails & Rails – Jeep Tour and Train Package
“Pure Colorado Adventure”Combining the Million Dollar Sky Way, the infamous Durango Railroad and an interpretive, off road tour to Colorado’s most preserved mining towns creates the total Colorado package! Bonus: cascading waterfalls, spectacular wild flowers and high elevation wildlife such as bear, moose, bald eagles and surprising ground animals! This is one of our most popular packages with the Durango Narrow Gauge. https://reservations.mild2wildrafting.com/reserve/tt109-trails-n-rails-jeep-tra • Can’t wait to raft?? Add a trip down Durango’s Animas River onto your package!
Bus on Million Dollar Skyway • Jeep Tour • Explore Silverton • Train back to Durango
Adult $184 • Youth $134* • Lap Child $59.20*
|8:00 AM||Meet our coach bus in the Train parking lot, just west of McDonalds ($7/day)|
|8:15 AM||Bus departs for Silverton|
|10:00 AM||Arrive in the quaint town of Silverton|
|10:15 AM||Explore the high country on our guided custom 4×4 tour vehicles!|
|1:00 – 1:15PM||Arrive back in Silverton for lunch and shopping|
|2:15 PM||Board the Narrow Gauge Train on Blair Street|
|2:30 PM||Depart for Durango|
|6:00 PM||Arrive back in Durango|
What to Wear and Bring:
- Dress in layers. As you head up into the high country the temperature can drop and change completely. Snow is common even in July! Bring a warm jacket, warm hat, rain gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, water and of course your camera!
- Bring your car seats for your children. The Colorado Car Seat Law states that children up to 8 years must be in an appropriate car seat/booster seat.
- Kids 3 and under can ride on your lap on the train portion if you want to save the money on their train ticket. They do need a paid seat on the Jeep tour.
- Wear dark clothes because of the soot from the train.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from cinders that can come from the steam engine.
- We recommend the open air gondola for summer trips!
- You can bring your own snacks for the train, but alcohol is not allowed aboard the train.