Ruby Horesthief Canyon Rafting
Grand Junction, Colorado
Ruby Horsethief Canyon Rafting
- Mild, class I section at all water levels is perfect for large groups, paddleboards, & Kayaks
- Large group campsites with sandy beaches
- Serene river canyon is the perfect place to relax & rejuvenate
- Admire stunning sandstone walls and the desert landscape that is synonymous with the Colorado River
About This Trip
Ruby Horesethief Canyon raft trips provide the perfect sample of the awe-inspiring canyon vistas that characterize the Colorado River. This section of the river is a tranquil 25 mile stretch of class I moving water the takes your from Grand Junction to just across the Utah border. Ruby Horsethief is a great trip for school groups, company gatherings, and family reunions with large sandy beaches and the smooth easy flowing river. Expect plenty of time to relax in camp, paddleboard, kayak, hike, an explore side canyons. Ruby Horsethief Canyon is just a short drive from both Grand Junction, CO & Moab, UT.
Ruby Horsethief raft trips are available to groups of 10 or more on a custom basis. This makes this trip perfect for school groups, family reunions, company retreats, or any group needing a custom river experience. Please reach out to our trip specialists for more information about launch dates and availability: 970.247.4789
Payment & Cancellations
• Pay in full.
• 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
• 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
• Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. A full refund less $100 is issued for written cancellations made by 60 days prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).
Special Ways We Care For You On The River
- Various boat sizes to accommodate your needs
- Professional, highly trained guides with trip leaders averaging over 2,000 river miles of experience
- Multi-talented guides cook delicious camp cuisine and provide camp entertainment
- Highly maintained boating equipment
- Comfortable camp chairs, tables, and fun beach games
- Water resistant gear bags for overnight trips
Click here for important considerations on the Colorado River.