1/2 Day Moab Jeep Tour
About This Trip
This mild, morning half-day Moab Jeep tour allows guests to immerse themselves in the unique terrain that surrounds Moab. An expert guide will provide interpretive information about how Moab’s crazy landscapes were formed and the unique ancestral history of these canyons.
This is a scenic Moab jeep tour, designed to take passengers to the amazing overlooks and views that are only accessible by our specially designed open-air vehicles. Some of the trails we explore include Gemini Bridges, Chicken Corners, Kane Creek, and more! Feel the wind in your hair and that sweet desert sun on your skin on our scenic Moab Jeep Tour.
Moab Jeep Tours start at $99
Morning 1/2 Day Moab Jeep Tour
Explore the beauty of Moab, Utahs, canyons, and red-rock towers on this Morning 1/2 Day Moab Jeep Tours
Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Receive a 90% refund with written notice 36 hours or more before the trip. Less notice, unfortunately there will be no refund.
Optional Upgraded 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Receive a 100% refund up to 24 hours prior to trip departure. Up to 12 hours prior to departure trips can be rescheduled, or receive a Mild to Wild Gift Certificate for trip cost. This upgrade is only available at the time of reservation and must be applied to each seat.
*We use multiple routes depending on conditions
If your child uses a car seat, please bring it along. Mild to Wild does not provide car seats.
The routes of the trips will vary, but we try to keep our morning tours on more mild trails.
We do not provide snacks on these tours, so feel free to bring some for your trip.
The trip does not include any National Park visits, we’ll explore the surrounding wilderness areas just outside of Moab.
These tours a much more about the sites rather than the white-knuckle thrills. If you’re looking for a rock crawling tour, consult with a reservationist!
What to Wear & Bring
- Shirt with sun protection – UPF shirts or other athletic, light-weight long sleeves
- Hat that covers both your face and neck
- Hiking / tennis shoes (no flip flops or crocs!)
- Cooling bandana – During the hottest months (July & August)
- Sweatshirt – For early spring or rainy days and fall mornings
- Rain jacket — Monsoon season (August & October)
- Water bottle – Your guide will provide water for refills.
- Discover Moab’s Redrock towers, canyons, & cliffs from an off-road perspective
- Learn about Moab’s unique geological and ancestral history from an expert guide
- Travel fun roads to scenic viewpoints & grand vistas
- Take in the off-road sites from a custom designed, open-air tour vehicle
- Explore off the beaten path areas outside of the National Parks