Rafting the Colorado River in Moab, Utah
A spectacular Moab, Utah Rafting Adventure!
|Colorado River Information
Inflatable Kayaks: Intermediate
||Class I, II & III Rapids
||April – October
||Raft 1/2 & 1 Day: Age 5+
Raft 2 & 3 Days: Age 3+
Single Kayak: Age 16+
Double Kayak: Ages 8+ with an adult
|Current Water Levels
|Click on the video to see the Colorado in action!
Colorado River Rafting In Utah:
Escape amidst Moab’s magnificent red rock canyon walls and soaring stone towers on a legendary Colorado River raft trip
. The cooling splashes from the rapids in Utah’s hot desert and the serene stretches with time to swim, laugh and relax in nature’s playground will provide much needed rejuvenation. Share a relaxing day of breathtaking scenery as you experience mild Colorado River rafting
through the world famous Castle Valley and Fisher Towers. Our guides will point out the fascinating geology and stories of local history as you explore the most picturesque Utah river trip. Convenient to Canyonlands and Arches, you can experience and sample in just a half or full day trip.
Families and groups looking for the best two and three day mild river rafting trips will find it here on the mighty Colorado River. With plenty of time to swim, play on large sandy beaches, fish, hike and relax around the camp fire; you will surely leave this trip better bonded and with invaluable memories.
• Looking for another mild rafting trip to add to your family vacation? Durango’s Animas River
fits the bill!
• A great way to step up the adventure but still experience sleeping under the stars: The San Miguel multi-day trips
For those wanting to increase the mild whitewater adventure, try an Inflatable Kayak
– shaped and paddled like a kayak, but inflated like a raft. No experience is necessary in this friendly boat and we’ll teach you all you need to know. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Whether in an inflatable kayak or a guided raft, the scenic beauty of a Colorado River trip will keep you in awe.
Colorado River Trip Highlights:
- The majestic Castle Valley and Fisher Towers
- Convenient to incredible recreation surrounding the area (Arches & Canyonlands)
- Unbelievable, picturesque scenery
- Perfect sampler trip
- Fun, splashy, mild rapids (and warm compared to our mountain rivers!)
- Rated “Utah’s Best Family Overnight Trip”
- Perfect for youth bonding trips and family/friend reunions
- Big sandy beaches for camp fun, and sleeping under the starry sky
Special Ways We Care for You on the River:
- Various boat sizes to accommodate your needs
- Professional, highly trained guides with trip leaders averaging over 2,000 river miles of experience
- Multi-talented guides cook delicious camp cuisine and provide camp entertainment
- Highly maintained boating equipment
- Comfortable camp chairs, tables and fun beach games
- Water resistant gear bags for overnight trips
Colorado River Whitewater Rafting Trip Options
Click here for recommendations on Moab Lodging.
Colorado River Three Day Trip
Truly escape the daily grind
Escape with uninterrupted family/group time! Relax while we take care of all the details. Enjoy floating, splashing rapids, large sandy beaches, swimming, camping & more on this 3 day adventure! Cost: $405* Adult; $315* Youth • Departs: 10:00
Colorado River Two Day Trip
The best family & group overnight rafting trip in the U.S.!
Escape on a truly unforgettable adventure with floating, splashy rapids, relaxation, large sandy beaches, refreshing swims, fishing, games for kids and comfortable catered meals by the river! Cost: $309* Adult; $209* Youth • Departs: 10:00
Colorado River Full Day Trip
Adventure Rafting on the Colorado River (Mild)!
Give yourself a whole day to cool off from the hot desert heat & enjoy the wonders of the majestic Colorado River and Castle Valley. Every twist and turn of the river is a new adventure in family fun. Cost: $87* Adult; $67* Youth • Departs: 8:15
Colorado River Afternoon Half Day Trip
A spectacular Moab, Utah rafting adventure with a delicious lunch!
The splashing waves and scenic beauty of Castle Valley provide a great introduction to rafting and a trip for those on a tight itinerary. A BBQ lunch at Red Cliffs Lodge is included. Cost: $67* Adult; $57* Youth • Departs: 11:00
Colorado River Morning Half Day Trip
A spectacular Moab, Utah rafting adventure.
The perfect introduction to rafting and/or a quick teaser for those on a tight itinerary! Cost: $56* Adult; $45* Youth • Departs: 8:15