Moab Rafting on the Colorado RiverA spectacular Moab, Utah Rafting Adventure!
|Colorado River Information|
|Adventure Level:||Rafting: Mild Inflatable Kayaks: Intermediate|
|Class:||Class I, II & III Rapids|
|Season:||April – October|
|Restrictions:||Raft 1/2 & 1 Day: Age 5+ Raft 2 & 3 Days: Age 3+ Single Kayak: Age 16+ Double Kayak: Ages 8+ with an adult|
|Current Water Levels|
|Click on the video to see the Colorado in action!|
Colorado River Rafting In UtahEscape amidst Moab’s magnificent red rock canyon walls and soaring stone towers on a legendary Colorado River raft trip. Experience the cooling splashes from the rapids in Utah’s hot desert and serene stretches with time to swim. Nature’s playground will provide much needed rejuvenation. Share a relaxing day of breathtaking scenery as you experience mild Colorado River rafting through the world famous Castle Valley and Fisher Towers. Our guides will point out the fascinating geology and stories of local history as you explore the most picturesque Utah river trip. Convenient to Canyonlands and Arches, you can experience and sample in just a half or full day trip. Families and groups looking for the best two and three day mild river rafting trips will find it here on the mighty Colorado River. With plenty of time to swim, play on large sandy beaches, fish, hike and relax around the camp fire, you will surely leave this trip better bonded and with invaluable memories.
Looking for another mild rafting trip to add to your family vacation? Durango’s Animas River fits the bill! Step up the adventure and still experience sleeping under the stars with a San Miguel multi-day trip!
Choose Your Boat for the Experience You Desire:Standard rafts hold up to 10 guests or try inflatable kayaks on our multi-day trips to increase the level of adventure with you controlling your own destiny under the supervision of a kayak instructor. No experience is necessary.
Colorado River Whitewater Rafting Trip OptionsAll information provided while booking online is transmitted via a secure connection. Credit card details are heavily encrypted/inaccessible.
Colorado River Three Day TripTruly escape the daily grind.
Cost: $405* Adult; $315* YouthBook Standard Raft Book Inflatable Kayak More Info
Colorado River Two Day TripThe best family & group overnight rafting trip in the U.S.!
Cost: $309* Adult; $209* YouthBook Standard Raft Book Inflatable Kayak More Info
Colorado River Full Day TripAdventure rafting on the Colorado River (mild)!
Cost: $91* Adult; $71* YouthBook This Trip More Info
Colorado River Afternoon Half Day TripA spectacular Moab, Utah rafting adventure with a delicious lunch!
Cost: $71* Adult; $61* YouthBook This Trip More Info
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
Colorado River Trip Highlights:
- The majestic Castle Valley and Fisher Towers
- Convenient to incredible recreation surrounding the area (Arches & Canyonlands)
- Unbelievable, picturesque scenery
- Perfect sampler trip
- Fun, splashy, mild rapids (and warm compared to our mountain rivers!)
- Rated “Utah’s Best Family Overnight Trip”
- Perfect for youth bonding trips and family/friend reunions
- Big sandy beaches for camp fun, and sleeping under the starry sky
Special Ways We Care for You on the River:
- Various boat sizes to accommodate your needs
- Professional, highly trained guides with trip leaders averaging over 2,000 river miles of experience
- Multi-talented guides cook delicious camp cuisine and provide camp entertainment
- Highly maintained boating equipment
- Comfortable camp chairs, tables and fun beach games
- Water resistant gear bags for overnight trips