Mesa Verde National Park
Half Day Tour
About This Trip
Our Mesa Verde Half Day tour will get you to the park’s most popular spots in just 4 hrs. This tour is recommended for people on a short timeframe, only interested in a brief visit to the park, or who are looking for a more budget-friendly option. This tour meets and returns to the Mancos Visitor Center near the entrance of the park. For those wanting the full 700-year tour with an in-depth interpretation of the park’s most unique sites, we recommend the full day, 8hr discovery tour.
Mesa Verde 1/2 Day Tour
4hr guided tour of Mesa Verde National Park. See the best sites in a limited time frame.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. With optional upgraded cancellation, receive a 100% refund up until 24hrs prior to trip.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- Colorado Car Seat Law states children up to 8 years old must be in an appropriate car seat. Please bring your own.
- Dress in layers. Summer is cool in the morning and hot by the afternoon. Fall, Winter and Spring bring a warm coat, hat and gloves.
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle and cash for any treats or souvenirs.
- Descend a flight of stairs to access Cliff Palace. To exit, climb three sturdy ladders about 10 feet each. If you prefer, you can view Cliff Palace from the overlook.