Mesa Verde National Park
Half Day Tour
About This Trip
Mesa Verde National Park is a scenic dreamscape of mystery and ancient wonders. Its abandoned metropolis was cultivated between 500 CE and 1300 CE. Why the ancestral Puebloans left these enchanting mesas below the Rocky Mountains is still uncertain. Our Half Day tour will show off this outdoor museum with plenty of insight on the ancient indigenous culture, the history of the Park, and more.
A Half Day tour follows Mesa Verde’s most popular spots in just 4 hours. This tour is ideal for those who would enjoy a relaxing drive with a few short walks to ancient ruins and overlooks of the cliff dwellings. It’s a wonderful way to spend the morning before heading out on another tour for the afternoon or vice versa. It’s also just a great and affordable option by itself! For an in-depth interpretation and the opportunity to explore the cliff dwellings up close, we recommend taking a Full Day (8hour) Discovery Tour. Half-Day tours always meet at the Mancos Visitor Center.
It’s no question that locals and past visitors consider Mesa Verde National Park a must-visit. It allows us a rare opportunity to experience preserved North American history before European contact. Joining a Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours guide ensures guests will gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of authentic Southwestern culture.
Mesa Verde 1/2 Day Tour
4hr guided tour of Mesa Verde National Park. See the best sites in a limited time frame.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. With optional upgraded cancellation, receive a 100% refund up until 24hrs prior to trip.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- Colorado Car Seat Law states children up to 8 years old must be in an appropriate car seat. Please bring your own.
- Dress in layers. Summer is cool in the morning and hot by the afternoon. Fall, Winter and Spring bring a warm coat, hat and gloves.
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle and cash for any treats or souvenirs.
- Descend a flight of stairs to access Cliff Palace. To exit, climb three sturdy ladders about 10 feet each. If you prefer, you can view Cliff Palace from the overlook.