Mesa Verde National Park
About This Trip
Mesa Verde Tours in Mesa Verde National Park
Why Take a Guided Tour?
Mesa Verde Discovery Tours are led by knowledgeable, qualified guides so that you can get the full experience! With their guidance you will learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the sites and dwellings you visit around the park. If this is your one shot at Mesa Verde, you will value this comprehensive, interpretive tour. Tour vehicles are comfortable and air conditioned. Save car entrance fees and gas, while you sit back, relax and take in all the wonderful sights and intriguing information!
Accommodates up to 10 guests.
Smaller guide to guest ratio for a more personalized experience (up to 5 guests).
- Colorado Car Seat Law states children up to 8 years old must be in an appropriate car seat. Please bring your own.
- Dress in layers. Summer is cool in the morning and hot by the afternoon. Fall, Winter and Spring bring a warm coat, hat and gloves.
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle and cash for any treats or souvenirs.
- Descend a flight of stairs to access Cliff Palace. To exit, climb three sturdy ladders about 10 feet each. If you prefer, you can view Cliff Palace from the overlook.
- Learn the history and culture of the Ancestral Puebloans
- Hike around ancient architectural marvels
- Experience guided tours full of up-to-date information on the dwellings
- Walk through Cliff Palace (in season), the largest dwelling in the park and go into a kiva (year round)
- Great trip for the whole family – educational, entertaining, memories that last a lifetime!