Mesa Verde National Park
About This Trip
After June 29th, our Full Day Mesa Verde National Park Tours will be Unavailable for the 2021 Season
Due to current restrictions and changes in Mesa Verde National Park this year, Mild to Wild will not be running our Mesa Verde Discovery Tours. However, our Half Day Mesa Verde Tours are still available! And are a great addition to our other half day rafting, jeep, and zip line tours for full days of adventure!
Check out our fun and insightful Half Day Mesa Verde Tours here!
Why Take a Guided Tour?
Mesa Verde Discovery Tours are led by knowledgeable, qualified guides so that you can get the full experience! With their guidance, you will learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the sites and dwellings you visit around the park. If this is your one shot at Mesa Verde, you will value this comprehensive, interpretive tour. Tour vehicles are comfortable and air-conditioned. Save car entrance fees and gas, while you sit back, relax, and take in all the wonderful sights and intriguing information! Due to certain parts of the park being closed, we are unable to go inside the cliff dwellings, but we are able to take you to interpretive sites and viewing areas.
Mesa Verde Discovery Tours starting at $119.00
Mesa Verde Discovery Standard Tour
Accommodates up to 10 guests.
Mesa Verde Discovery Premium Tour
Smaller guide to guest ratio for a more personalized experience (up to 5 guests).
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. With optional upgraded cancellation, receive a 100% refund up until 24hrs prior to trip.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Full Day March 1 - June 29th (No Cliff Palace Tour)
Full Day June 30th - October 31 (No Mesa Top Loop)
- Colorado Car Seat Law states children up to 8 years old must be in an appropriate car seat. Please bring your own.
- Dress in layers. Summer is cool in the morning and hot by the afternoon. Fall, Winter and Spring bring a warm coat, hat and gloves.
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, camera, water bottle and cash for any treats or souvenirs.
- When conditions allow, descend a flight of stairs to access Cliff Palace. To exit, climb three sturdy ladders about 10 feet each. If you prefer, you can view Cliff Palace from the overlook.
- Learn the history and culture of the Ancestral Puebloans
- Hike around ancient architectural marvels
- Experience guided tours full of up-to-date information on the dwellings
- Walk through Cliff Palace (in season), the largest dwelling in the park and go into a kiva (year round)
- Great trip for the whole family – educational, entertaining, memories that last a lifetime!