Jeep Trail Tours
World Famous Colorado Jeep Tours & Adventures
Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Learn the history of the area from our knowledgeable jeep tour guides.
- Custom designed comfortable, open-air tour vehicles for 360-degree viewing.
- All ages delight in these scenic & educational tours.
- High elevation wildlife including bear, moose, elk, bald eagles and higher elevation ground animals.
- Relax as our professional, experienced guides share the secrets of the area.
- Great packages – Jeep Tour & Rafting or Jeep Tour & Train Ride for extra value and more fun.
- Waterfalls & wildflowers surround you as you ascend to 12-13,000 feet above sea level.
Guided Jeep Tours in the Durango & Silverton Area
Travel back in time and over 2 miles above sea level as you explore majestic peaks, cascading rivers, tumbling waterfalls and Colorado’s spectacular wildflowers on one of our beautiful guided jeep tours. You’ll be glad you are not driving as beautiful views and fascinating scenery unfold outside your custom, open-air tour vehicle. Relax on our Colorado guided jeep tours while your professional guide interprets the surrounding history and navigates our tour vehicles on trails you would not want to take your own vehicle on. Don’t forget your camera and an extra memory card. Space is limited!
We custom-designed multiple types of tour vehicles to fit our guests’ needs and the various trail/weather conditions. Explore, in comfort, mountain tops, snow and panoramic views while discovering why our custom open-air tour 4×4 vehicles are becoming the industry standard for high quality!
We offer various guided jeep tours in Southwest Colorado to accommodate our guests’ needs and desires. Departing from both Durango and Silverton Colorado, ranging from a half day to a full day and including combination packages with a one way trip on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Train. Great for the whole family and kids are extra entertained with our Mild to Wild scavenger hunt. Find the items on the checklist and get some fool’s gold!
*Note: During the end of July and into early August, our Silverton jeep tour becomes more of a wildflower tour. Experience magnificent and stunning Colorado wildflowers and have the opportunity to walk gentle trails amidst towering peaks with ample breaks to take photos!
FIRST DAY TRIP WE TOOK A JEEP TOUR OF SILVERTON (ANIMUS FORKS) WITH THE TOUR GUIDE NAMED MILES. HE WAS SO ACCOMIDATING AND KNOWLEDGABLE OF THE AREA. HE IS THE TOUR GUIDE THAT YOU WISH…
MARCY JOHNS-DURENClick to read more
The trip was 10/25/18. There were three of us on the tour. Miles was our guide. Thank goodness he provided extra blankets and jackets for it was cold riding through the canyon in the open…
Joy HosierClick to read more
We had a really amazing time seeing the beautiful mountains in the La Plata canyon. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. I would highly recommend it!
Douglas HansenClick to read more
We did a 1/2 day jeep tour in Durango with Jared. It was sunny, a bit cold with snow on the ground but wonderful. Jared knew the area well, had great history to tell and…
KrisClick to read more
It was great! I enjoyed every second. Our tour guide, Jay, was knowledgeable, attentive to everyone’s needs and very funny. He made it a great tour!
Marsha SullivanClick to read more
Special Ways We Care for You Guided Jeep Tours
- Three different types of custom 4×4 tour vehicles to accommodate weather conditions and guests needs
- Relax as our professional, experienced guides share the secrets of the area
- Experienced, interpretive guides
- Fleece blankets and rain jackets for days with inclement weather
- Water provided on all jeep tours.