Check out our 2016 Adventure Deals, Specialty Trips & Events
Adventure Coupons and Adventure Deals
- Free camping rentals*: tents, sleeping bags and camping pads on overnight trips. Value: Up to $90 per person. Valid on the Salt River, the San Miguel River, the Colorado River, and the Upper Animas River.
- Save 10% on jeep/train packages if you book before April 2016!* Not valid on previously reserved trips.
- FREE action shot of your raft*. Valid on Durango’s Lower Animas River. Value $20 or apply this value to the “All photo package” which includes 6-8 action photos of your trip!
- Free wetsuit rentals*. Valid on the San Miguel River, the Piedra Upper Box and the Piedra Lower Box. Value up to $40 per person.
- Adventure Value Packages*. Reserve 2 trips in the following packages and save 7.5% off of both. Add on another trip and get 7.5% off each additional trip in the package. Valid on Rivers & Trails, Trails & Rails, Rivers, Trails, & Rails, and Rivers, Trails, Rails, & Mesas.
*All Adventure Coupons and Deals are valid on new reservations only and cannot be combined with other offers or packages. No coupons needed to claim the deals above.
Adventure Events and Specialty Trips
Dash of Salt River RaftingExplore 2 days of Arizona Rafting in 1 memorable day with a Dash of Salt rafting trip on the Salt River! Deep within this 2,000 foot deep canyon, challenge numerous Class III rapids in the morning, enjoy a deli style riverside lunch, and then tackle Class IV rapids in the afternoon as the canyon becomes more and more spectacular. Arizona rafting is one of the most memorable things to do in AZ! This specialty trip departs March 19, March 26, April 2, & April 9, or any day with a group of 6 or more. For more information, click here.
4th of July River Parade!
Be part of Mild to Wild’s 4th of July Rafting Parade that flows through the heart of Durango on the Lower Animas River. There are 5 meet times to choose from: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 1:30pm & 3:30 pm! Seats are limited. Kids get a 4th of July souvenir. Join us in dressing up in 4th of July attire! Best costume wins a prize.
Guide Instructional CourseLearn to guide a raft in one of our state certified guide instructional courses. Our Comprehensive Course is 13 days long including some of our multiday/campout trips, while the Basic Course is 8 days long on Durango’s Animas River.