2 Day Telluride Rafting Trip
San Miguel River
About This Trip
Relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of life while Mild to Wild takes care of all the arrangements on your San Miguel rafting adventure! Don’t miss the serene beauty surrounding this narrow, fast-paced waterway on this undiscovered gem!
Our guides will cater to you and provide a fabulous five-star camping experience! Relax around the campfire at night and get your adrenaline pumping on the river during the day, what a perfect combination!
San Miguel River 2-day raft trips start at $689.00.
15 foot self-bailing rafts. Be prepared to paddle, paddle paddle around rocks and logs and down chutes on this twisting waterway.
Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.
DAY 1 ITINERARY
DAY 2 ITINERARY
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.