River Equipment Rentals
Inflatable Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Rafts, & Tubes
River Equipment Rentals In Moab, UT & Durango, CO
Mild to Wild offers a variety of equipment rentals if you prefer to go on our own. Caution: it is a lot of work finding the best place to put in, take out, run your own shuttle, and pump up the inflatables. Also, frequently, those without experience have issues with the equipment malfunction due to improper inflating. If you are up for this challenge (and prefer not to have us do all the work while you sit back and relax), here are our most popular rental options. Boat rentals include a personal flotation device (PFD) and paddle.
Want us to do all the hard work? Book a guided raft trip that matches your adventure level!
*At check out time, we authorize your credit card for the replacement cost of the rental item. Upon return of the item, we release the card authorization. If the rental item has damage, you will be charged the repair or replacement amount.
- Single: $45 per day
- Double: $85 per day
*Cost includes kayak, paddle, pump, patch kit, and PFD.
Stand Up Paddle Board:
- 1/2-day: $30
- Full day: $45
*Cost includes paddleboard, paddle, fins, pump, patch kit, and PFD.
Self Bailing Raft:
- 1-day: $150
- 2-day: $250
- 3-day or more: $350 for the first 3 days with $95 per day after
*Cost includes the frame, center mount, 3 oars and 4-8 paddles, pump, patch kit, 13 or 14-foot boat. All dependent on availability.
Single Person Tube:
- 1-Day: $17
- With Shuttle: $27
*Includes PFD, Durango Only
A credit card deposit for the cost of rented equipment is required the day of rental.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $50 Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
- No open container of alcohol allowed on the river.
- No glass containers.
- Pack out all trash and dispose of it in the proper receptacle.
- Dogs must be on a leash on shore and dog waste must be cleaned up.
- Respect private property and do not trespass.
- Be polite and courteous to others on and near the river.
- When approaching anglers, move away to the opposite side of the river to pass.
*Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.