River Equipment Rentals
Inflatable Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Rafts, & Tubes
River Equipment Rentals In Durango, CO
Mild to Wild offers a variety of equipment rentals if you prefer to go on our own. We offer rentals out of Durango, CO office. Available rentals include:
- Single Person Inflatable Kayaks
- Two Person Inflatable Kayaks
- River Tubes
- Standup Paddle Boards (SUPs)
We recommend reserving your rentals ahead of time using the links below. At the time of reservation, you will need to sign our rental agreement and submit payment. Please arrive ready to transport your own rentals. Unfortunately, we do not provide transportation for rentals or equipment to secure rentals to your vehicles.
Boat rentals include a personal flotation device (PFD) and paddle.
Want us to do all the hard work? Book a guided raft trip that matches your adventure level!
*At check out time, we authorize your credit card for the replacement cost of the rental item. Upon return of the item, we release the card authorization. If the rental item has damage, you will be charged the repair or replacement amount.
1/2 Day Price
|Single Inflatable Kayak||–||$45.00||–||–|
|Double Inflatable Kayak||–||$85.00||–||–|
|Standup Paddle Board||$30.00||$45.00||–||–|
|Single Person Tube||–||$20.00||–||–|
|Neoprene Wetsuit Package||–||$20.00||–||–|
|Type 5 PFD||–||$10.00||–||–|
What’s Included With Rentals:
- Inflatable Rental Kayak Includes: Cost includes kayak, paddle, pump, patch kit, and PFD
- Paddleboard Rental Includes: Paddleboard, paddle, fins, pump, patch kit, and PFD
- Single Tube Rental Includes: PFD and inflated tube
Payment is due at the time of reserving.
All rentals are nonrefundable.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
All rentals are final. There will be no refunds.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $50 Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
How To Use Rental Equipment
- No open container of alcohol allowed on the river.
- No glass containers.
- Pack out all trash and dispose of it in the proper receptacle.
- Dogs must be on a leash onshore and dog waste must be cleaned up.
- Respect private property and do not trespass.
- Be polite and courteous to others on and near the river.
- When approaching anglers, move away to the opposite side of the river to pass.
- All rentals are final. There will not be any refunds.