Verde River Rafting
Unfortunately, we are not planning to raft the Verde River this season due to closures.
- Arizona’s only federally protected river under the Wild and Scenic Act
- Deep canyon scenery
- Excellent wildlife viewing
- Bird paradise and wild habitat
- Fast current with lots of fun, splashy whitewater
Standard rafts hold up to 10 guests. Premium rafts provide a more personalized trip with a smaller guide to guest ratio (up to 6 guests). Inflatable kayaks increase the level of adventure with you controlling your own destiny under the supervision of a kayak instructor. No experience is necessary.
All information provided while booking online is transmitted via a secure connection. Credit card details are heavily encrypted/inaccessible.
1-Day & 2-Day Arizona White Water Rafting Adventures!
Discover Arizona’s only federally designated “Wild and Scenic” River- the Verde River. Carving a spectacular canyon painted by nature in multiple hues of golds, reds and browns, it drops at an average rate of 20 feet per mile. Cottonwoods, Sycamores and Sage grow from the banks, while the sandy beaches beckon you for breaks. Paddle an inflatable kayak or relax in a raft while you are submersed in wilderness fun. Commonly spotted wildlife includes javelina, black bears, golden eagles, great blue herons, otters, deer and incredible varied bird life, including the rare desert bald eagles. “Wild and Scenic” wildlife and the river’s chutes and drops makes this a truly special Arizona rafting trip.
During wet years we can experience high-water conditions during late February and March at which times we operate Verde River rafting trips in conventional 15 foot self bailing rafts. However, this water flow is not reliable and can be difficult to catch, making the inflatable kayak the optimal way to experience the magic of Arizona whitewater in the Verde River Canyon.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
The Mild to Wild Difference
Special Ways We Care for You on the Verde River:
- Multi-faceted Satellite communication systems to communicate with our guides and increase safety in the canyon
- Specially designed 4-wheel drive vehicles to ensure your shuttle out on the rugged trails
- Different boat options for various water levels and adventure desires
- Outfitting on the Verde since 1998
- Free helmets and free splash jackets
- Trips run to the higher safety standards of Colorado state
- Quality trip leaders with an average of 2,000 river miles of experience