Moab Kayaking PM 1/2 Day Trip
About This Trip
Experience the Red Rock Canyons of Moab, UT
Looking to increase the adventure level on the Colorado River? Try an inflatable kayak! Paddle through warm, splashy rapids in the beautiful surroundings of Castle Valley. The afternoon trip includes a yummy lunch as well!
• This is a more independent trip option, but our raft guides will be there to give you instruction when you need help.
• This trip is a bit of a workout! And there are big, beautiful flat water sections you’ll be paddling most of the time.
• The inflatable kayaks sits very close to the water, so there is usually water in the kayak the whole time. Thus, you will get wet!
• If everyone in your group isn’t up for the challenge of an inflatable kayak just yet, they can go along in a regular raft with a guide at the same time!
• Have a little extra time? Why not just go for the Full Day Colorado River Inflatable Kayak Experience!
Single Person Inflatable Kayak
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Guide instruction provided from guides in the raft and onshore prior to the trip. Just follow the rafts down the river! Single-person kayaks available for guests ages 12+
Two Person Inflatable Kayak
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Guide instruction provided from guides in the raft and onshore prior to the trip. Just follow the rafts down the river! Guests 8-11 must have an adult.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. With optional upgraded cancellation, receive a 100% refund up until 24hrs prior to trip.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).