About This Trip
Truly disconnect from cell phones and email on our 3 Day trip into the Upper Animas River Canyon. You will challenge 2 days of continuous Class II and III with intermittent Class IV and Class V rapids and you’ll get a day to yourself to reflect on the beauty surrounding you! The second day of the trip is for you to explore the Weminuche Wilderness where you can fish, hike, and explore in the remote Colorado Wilderness. All of your meals, starting with lunch on day 1 and ending with lunch on day 3 are included and prepared for you and you will get to spend your evenings in our established campsite. At high water, this trip is considered extreme. Upper Animas River rafting Silverton section trips starting at $745.00
15 foot self-bailing rafts rigged as oar boats with paddle assist. Be ready to paddle and swim on your pre-trip orientation!
Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
If you do not pass your orientation, we will charge $250 per person for the train ticket and orientation fee. Those who do not pass are still welcome to ride the train.
If it is determined that the Upper Animas is not the right trip for you, we will arrange for you to go on a better suited river and give you the nonrefundable train ticket, but there will be no refunds.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
DAY BEFORE ITINERARY
DAY 1 ITINERARY
DAY 2 ITINERARY
DAY 3 ITINERARY
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.