Desolation Canyon Rafting 6 Day Trip
About This Trip
The premier Desolation Canyon Rafting experience! Our 6 day trip will give you the most time to relax and enjoy this spectacular canyon. On this trip, you’ll view ancient ruins left behind by the Fremont people that tell the tale of life in the canyon several centuries ago. Ranchers moved into the area before 1900 and transported everything in by horseback. Outbuildings still stand today shaded by apple trees while Rock Creek offers a great opportunity to cool off in the summer heat. Enjoy six days of catered camping, canyon country explorations, and of course fun and splashy class II & III rapids. Desolation Canyon 6-day raft trips starting at $1049.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Challenge rapids on optional inflatable kayaks if you desire.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).