Desolation Canyon Rafting 5 Day Trip
Green River, Utah
About This Trip
A perfect canyon for inflatable kayaking with many rapids to enjoy. Explore the side canyons while hiking to ruins, historical sites, and scenic overlooks. Bears, deer, desert bighorn sheep, great blue herons, and one of the last bands of wild horses live along the river corridor. Desolation Canyon rafting is a great trip for the history enthusiast. The Fremont Indians inhabited the area and lived off the land. Many of their ruins can still be seen on the Desolation Canyon 5 day raft trip. The 5-day trip is the perfect length to allow for plenty of time for side-canyon hikes and time to relax on sandy beaches. Desolation Canyon 5-day raft trips starting at $1195.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Challenge rapids on optional inflatable kayaks if you desire.
Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).