Two Day Trip
About This Trip
Conquer non-stop Class II and III rapids with intermittent Class IV and Class V rapids on this spectacular two day Colorado whitewater rafting trip! Creeks and streams cascade into the Upper Animas River as you continuously paddle. Relax in our deluxe, exclusive 5-star camp in the Weminuche Wilderness as our guides prepare your dinner (and breakfast!) and prepare for your second day of more spectacular whitewater. At high water, this trip is considered extreme. Upper Animas River rafting 2-day trips starting at $595.00
15 foot self-bailing rafts rigged as oar boats with paddle assist. Be ready to paddle and swim on your pre-trip orientation!
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
DAY BEFORE ITINERARY
DAY 1 ITINERARY
DAY 2 ITINERARY
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.