2 Day Verde River Whitewater Rafting
About This Trip
Unfortunately we are not planning to raft the Verde River in 2019 due to lack of moisture. We will be Rafting the nearby Salt River begining March 1st 2019Explore Salt River Rafting Options
Experience Arizona’s only federally designated “Wild and Scenic” River on a fabulous 2 day adventure with 5 star camping! The Verde River rafting trip offers fun Class II and Class III splashes as you paddle through the beautiful and serene surroundings. The Verde River AZ rafting season is often quite short and in the early spring, so be sure to call our office to discuss trip options!
15 foot self-bailing rafts. Opt for an Oar Boat (paddle along with the guide as you like), or a Paddle Boat (guide has a paddle just like the guests so all work together!)
Increase the adventure in a smaller, paddle raft. Or, request it as an Oar Boat & enjoy a smaller guide to guest ratio.
Increase the level of adventure and control your own destiny under the supervision of a kayak guide along side of you! No experience needed; our instructors teach you all you need to know!
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
DAY 1 ITINERARY
DAY 2 ITINERARY
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
- Wear your swimsuits under your clothing as there are no changing rooms at the meeting point.
- Wetsuits are highly recommended all season on this snow melt river.
- During high water it is common for us to portage the Class IV to V rapid, this will be up to the guide’s discretion.
What to Wear or Bring:
- Wear quick drying clothes such as a swim suit and nylon shorts. Wetsuits and wetsuit boots are highly recommended all season and available for rent. They easily slip over your swimsuit.
- Wetsuit boots highly recommended. Shoes with a strap that can get wet will work if you don’t mind chilly feet.
- Bring sunscreen, water, a hat and sunglasses, and your sense of adventure!
- Camping equipment is available for rent for the Verde River or you are welcome to bring your own!