Salt River Rafting
3-Day Arizona Whitewater Adventure
About This Trip
If you’re looking for a trip that serves up exhilarating whitewater, sacred archaeology, dramatic geology, thriving desert gardens, and pristine wilderness camping, then it’s time to carve out some time for a three day Salt River trip. This remote stretch truly showcases the rarities of the Salt River Canyon is as it ribbons into a slice of desert paradise seldom ever see. Each day promises for beautiful beach camping, a side canyon rendezvous, big and technical rapids, and time to take it all in.
Each day comes with 3 freshly prepared meals by your guides, along with plenty of time in camp to unwind and enjoy this captivating wilderness. See the itinerary below for more details about the gems you’ll enjoy on the three day trip.
Salt River rafting three day trips starting at $829.00
Experience our 15-foot self-bailing rafts (up to 8 guests) All guests are encouraged to paddle, but are not required to paddle. Boats will be set up as a paddle or oar boat based on the conditions at the time of the trip.
Ages: 10+ low water
12+ high water
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $60 Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.
Day One Itinerary
Day Two Itinerary
Day Three Itinerary