Salt River Rafting
Camp Out Arizona Whitewater Trip
About This Trip
Our Camp Out trip is definitely this best way to cap off a day trip through the Salt River Canyon. After a full run through the daily section, we’ll float into an established campground near Coyote Canyon for the evening where you can hike, fish, and hangout around the campfire as the stars start to emerge. Your guides will whip up a fresh meal with appetizers and desserts included! In the morning, the guides will have fresh coffee/tea and breakfast ready before you pack up and head out of the canyon back to civilization.
Salt River Rafting Camp Out trips start at $239.00.
Experience our 15-foot self-bailing rafts (up to 8 guests) All guests are encouraged to paddle, but are not required to paddle. Boats will be set up as a paddle or oar boat based on the conditions at the time of the trip.
Ages: 8+ low water
12+ high water
Enjoy a smaller guest to guide ratio for a more personalized trip! We use the same size of raft as the standard option, we just only seat up to 5 people in the boat.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use) & a $30/day Apache Tribal Land Access Fee.
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.