Half Silverton Jeep Tour
About This Trip
A Silverton Jeep Tour is the ultimate way to experience the jaw dropping beauty of Southwest Colorado’s most rugged mountains. The off-roading trails around Silverton are filled with wild meadows, panoramic views, waterfalls, and 150-year-old mining structures from when the area first became developed.
In late spring, the wildflowers completely paint the slopes of these Rocky Mountains. In early fall, the area basically turns to El Dorado with some of the most impressive fall colors in the country. No matter what time you’re here though (aside from when the trails are snowed over), a Silverton Jeep Tour will take your Colorado experience to the next level.
Our Half-day Silverton Jeep tours start at $119.00
1/2 Day Silverton Jeep Tour
Discover the beauty of Colorado’s mountains and mining history as you venture high above Silverton, Colorado.
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
Receive a 90% refund 36 hours or more before the trip.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Half Day Silverton Jeep Tour
What to Wear & Bring
- Dress in layers: T-shirt, sweat shirt and a warm jacket (Spring & Fall tours especially)
- Gloves (Spring & Fall Tours)
- Beanie and/or Sun Hat
- Rain Jacket
- Light Hiking Shoes
- Water Bottle – the guides will have water for refills!
- Stunning panoramic vistas
- Tumbling waterfalls and cascading creeks
- Old mines and deserted ghost towns
- Fascinating geology of the San Juans and Animas River
- Wildlife: Elk, juncos, bald eagles, marmot, moose, bear, deer, fox
- Gorgeous Colorado wildflowers
- Amazing aspen groves for fall colors
- Interpretive, knowledgeable guides