Yampa River Rafting 4 Day Trip
Dinosaur National Monument
About This Trip
While the Yampa River is noted for its whitewater, it also offers family-friendly calm stretches that meander through the pristine high-altitude landscape, with abundant wildlife and nights at scenic campsites.
Travel through many layers of history on the Yampa. This beautiful river flows through the fossil-rich, Jurassic-era Dinosaur National Monument. Short hikes take you to ancient Native American sites such as Mantle Cave, utilized as a food storage site 1500 years ago, and marvel at renowned rock art panels in Jones Hole, Echo Park, and Island Park. Yampa River 4-day trips starting at $955.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Inflatable Kayaks brought along for use at appropriate water levels.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).