One Day Raft Trip
About This Trip
Unfortunately we are not planning to raft the Verde River in 2021 due to current closures.Explore Salt River Rafting Options
Enjoy a beautiful day on the Verde River and experience fun, splashy whitewater, spectacular canyon views & lots of wildlife! The Verde River is an early spring river with a short season so be sure to call our office to discuss trip options!
15 foot self-bailing rafts. Opt for an Oar Boat (paddle along with the guide as you like), or a Paddle Boat (guide has a paddle just like the guests so all work together!)
Increase the adventure in a smaller, paddle raft. Or, request it as an Oar Boat & enjoy a smaller guide to guest ratio.
Increase the level of adventure and control your own destiny under the supervision of a kayak guide along side of you! No experience needed; our instructors teach you all you need to know!
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
- Wear your swimsuits under your clothing as there are no changing rooms at the meeting point.
- Wetsuits are highly recommended all season on this snow melt river.
- During high water it is common for us to portage the class IV to V rapid, this will be up to the guide’s discretion.
What to Wear or Bring
- Wear quick drying clothes such as a swim suit and nylon shorts. Wetsuits and wetsuit boots are highly recommended all season and available for rent. They easily slip over your swimsuit.
- Wetsuit boots highly recommended. Shoes with a strap that can get wet will work if you don’t mind chilly feet.
- Bring sunscreen, water, hat and sunglasses if desired, and your sense of adventure!