Moab Rafting Two Day Trip
|Click on the video to see the Colorado in action!
||April – October
||Class I, II, & III Rapids
The Best Family & Group Overnight Rafting Trip in the U.S located in Moab, Utah!
Escape on a truly unforgettable Utah rafting trip filled with floating, splashy rapids, relaxation, fun on large sandy beaches, refreshing dips in the mighty Colorado River
, fishing, games for kids, and comfortable catered camping. Let us do all the work…you just show up! The only way to really see the red rocks of Moab & Castle Valley is from the river!
This two day trip is perfect for families and groups looking for a milder river adventure! But if you have a taste for high adventure and want to really step it up consider traveling to Durango to check out the Piedra Two Day River Trip!
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
Day One Itinerary
- Meet your guides at Lions Park at 10:00 AM or arrange lodging pick up at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Shuttle to the river for your safety orientation, pack overnight gear and dry bags, sign release forms and get dressed for the river!
- Hit the river!
- Relax and take in the scenes of Castle Valley from the “Mighty and Friendly” Colorado River!
- Stop for lunch and enjoy an amazing side canyon hike.
- Resume rafting, swimming in the river and soaking up the postcard scenery.
- Cool off with a splash fight, or try your skills on an inflatable kayak (no experience necessary)!
- Challenge “Onion Creek” rapid.
- Make camp at a big sandy beach under the shade of Cottonwood trees. Relax, play Frisbee, horse shoes, beach games and/or explore on a hike.
- Enjoy a delicious guide prepared meal – one prepared fresh riverside and preceded with appetizers.
Day Two Itinerary
- Wake up to coffee and a hearty guide-prepared breakfast to fuel you up for your day.
- Enjoy some hikes while the guides clean up. Pack up your tent and sleeping gear while the guides rig up the boats.
- Jump back on the river for Class II splashes in “Rocky” rapid.
- Relax in a raft or control you own destiny in an inflatable kayak while you take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Challenge the Class III “White’s” rapid!
- Stop along another sandy beach for a deli style lunch.
- Resume rafting and savor the last bit of this quiet, peaceful escape!
- Surf City! Surfing isn’t just for the ocean…
- Take in the fun of “Big Bend” Rapid.
- Say goodbye to the mighty Colorado River & shuttle back to Moab about 2:00 – 3:00 PM.
*Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Check out these helpful links: