2 Day Moab Rafting Trip
About This Trip
Escape on a truly unforgettable Utah rafting trip filled with floating, splashy rapids, relaxation, fun on large sandy beaches, refreshing dips in the mighty Colorado River, fishing, games for kids, and comfortable catered camping.
Let us do all the work, you just show up! The only way to really see the red rocks of Moab & Castle Valley is from the river!
Two-day trips on the Colorado River start at $449.00.
15-foot self-bailing rafts. Opt for an Oar Boat (guide controls boat with oars, you paddle along as you like), or a Paddle Boat (guide has a paddle too, so relies on you to get through the rapids!
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single or double inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Guide instruction provided from guides in the raft. Ages 10+ with an adult or 12+ without an adult.
Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.