Moab Rafting Morning 1/2 Day
About This Trip
A quick teaser of the scenic beauty and mild rapids of Castle Valley! Our half-day trips give you about 2 hours on the water to take in the incredible beauty within this sandstone canyon. The long flat water sections allow you to enjoy your river guide’s interpretations about the Moab area, while a couple Class II rapids sections let you cool off. If you want some more time and a catered lunch on the river, upgrade to our Full Day Castle Valley Rafting trip.
Those looking to get a great workout and more splashes should consider opting for an inflatable kayak for this trip!
Morning 1/2 day trips on the Colorado River start at $79.00.
Enjoy the luxuries of a raft guided by oars. Paddle as you like, or sit back and let the guide do all the work.
Single Person Inflatable Kayak
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Guide instruction provided from guides in the raft and onshore prior to the trip. Just follow the rafts down the river! Single-person inflatable kayaks are available for guests 12+.
Two Person Inflatable Kayak
Up the adventure & control your own destiny in a single inflatable kayak. The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave! Guide instruction provided from guides in the raft and onshore prior to the trip. Just follow the rafts down the river! Guests 8-11 must have an adult.
Experience a smaller guide to guest ratio (up to 6 guests) and a more personalized trip. Age 4+
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
Receive a 90% refund with written notice 36 hours or more before the trip. Less notice, no refund.
Optional Upgraded 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Receive a 100% refund up to 24 hours prior to trip departure. Up to 12 hours prior to departure trips can be rescheduled, or receive a Mild to Wild Gift Certificate for trip cost. Upgrade only available at time of reservation & must be applied to each seat.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use). Some trips will have a $2.00 Utah State Fee applied.
What to Wear & Bring
- Swimsuit/Quick drying clothing
- Water shoes or secure sandals with heel straps (no flip flops or crocs!)
- Sunglasses with a strap
- Water bottle
- Small bag or fanny pack (that you don’t mind getting wet) for the stuff listed below
- Camera with waterproof case
- Perfect bucket list river trip and rated “Utah’s Best Family Rafting Trip”
- Picturesque scenery of Moab’s red rocks
- Fun & splashy class I-II rapids (a mild float with time to relax and swim)
- Big sandy beaches
- Wildlife: Birds of prey, big horned sheep, deer, cottontails
- Fun and informative river guides
- Time for games, swims, and relaxation