Cataract Canyon 4 Day Rafting Trip
About This Trip
Cataract Canyon, located on the Colorado River southwest of Moab, Utah, is one of America’s most rugged and beautiful canyons! Isolated in the southeast corner of Utah, Cataract Canyon offers outstanding “big water” trips through the beautiful and unique Canyonlands National Park. The first part of the trip will be spent relaxing and anticipating the upcoming excitement down the river. As you reach the confluence of the Green and Colorado Rivers in the heart of the Canyonlands, prepare for the colossal rapids of Cataract. You’ll be rafting some of the largest whitewater in America!
The 4-day trip will give you plenty of time to stop and explore the spectacular side canyon hikes, waterfalls, and ruins. Expect four nights of relaxing riverside camping with meals catered by the river guides. Cataract Canyon 4-day raft trips starting at $995.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Inflatable Kayaks brought along for use at appropriate water levels.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).