Cataract Canyon 4 Day Rafting Trip
About This Trip
Cataract Canyon 4 day rafting trips allow for more time to explore some sites along the Colorado River, while also getting plenty of time to enjoy its word class white water.
The first couple days come with lunches in sculpted grottos or groves of sparkling petrified wood, paired with scenic strolls to ancient ruins and a hike over a horseshoe bend in the canyon.
The next two days deliver what so many people rush to this canyon for: Utah’s biggest drops, holes and humongous waves. After an afternoon well-spent in the splashes, you’ll have ample time to unwind on big beautiful beaches for camp. Expect 3 nights of relaxing riverside camping with all meals catered by the river guides.
The schedule is a little more flexible on this trip since there’s more time to cover the 96 mile journey. The first 50 miles are flat water, so we motor through this section as we travel deeper into this world of red rock.
Shortly after meeting the Green River confluence in the heart of Canyonlands National Park, the whitewater can be heard rumbling downstream. This rapid section lasts for around 16 miles, and is run both in oar boats and the motor rig. After that, we’ll start motoring after Gypsum Canyon to the North Wash takeout for about 28 miles.
Cataract Canyon 4-day raft trips starting at $1399.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Inflatable Kayaks brought along for use at appropriate water levels.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.