5 Day Cataract Canyon Raft Trip
About This Trip
The premier Cataract Canyon raft trip on the Colorado River in Utah! This 5 day, 4-night trip will give all the opportunities to explore the history and scenery of the canyon. Hike to stunning overlooks and refreshing waterfalls. Tackle true big water rapids, and relax on sandy beaches. Stargaze around crackling campfires each night. You can expect this trip to begin with calm flat-water, then as you reach the confluence of the Colorado and Green Rivers you’ll start to hit the big and exciting rapids of Cataract Canyon. With plenty of places to stop, hike, and explore, this is much more then a raft trip. It’s a five-day canyon country adventure! Cataract Canyon 5-Day trips starting at $1145
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Inflatable Kayaks brought along for use at appropriate water levels.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).