5 Day Cataract Canyon Raft Trip
About This Trip
There’s so much to say about a Cataract Canyon 5 day rafting trip, it’s hard to know where to start… Let’s just say you’re in for the ultimate desert adventure. Five days in the remote recesses of Canyonlands National Park means you’ll see a good chunk of the treasures this section of the Colorado River has to offer. Hikes to the canyon rim and the Dolls House in the Maze District, along with secret side canyons others don’t often have the time to explore, are just a trickle of what you’ll get to experience during a week in the desert. Oh yeah, and there’s also the whole, world-class whitewater aspect of it as well, which you’ll be able to experience for multiple days. If you really want to get to know reconnect with nature and immerse yourself in wilderness, this is the way to do it.
Cataract Canyon 5-Day trips starting at $1295
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Inflatable Kayaks brought along for use at appropriate water levels.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).