Moab Kayaking Three Day Adventure
Truly escape the “real world” and spend 3 days and 2 nights on the mighty Colorado River!
Inflatable Kayaks are a great way to step up the adventure level. We always bring a few inflatable kayaks along for our overnight Colorado River
trips so everyone can try their hand at kayaking on their own, then jump back on a raft for a break. If your whole group would like to kayak, please let us know so we can bring enough for everyone!
Looking for another intermediate three day trip to satiate your need for adventure? The San Miguel Three Day Rafting Trip
is an awesome adventure and convenient to Telluride, Co!
||This could be you! Get ready to navigate your own kayak through Moab!
||16 & up
||$425* per person
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
Day One Itinerary
- Our guides will pick you up at your place of lodging at approximately 10:00 AM the day of your trip.
- Shuttle to the River. Pack overnight gear and dry bags, sign release forms and get dressed for the river!
- Shuttle to the river for your safety orientation and rafting instructions.
- Hit the river!
- Relax and take in the scenes of Castle Valley from the “Mighty and Friendly” Colorado River!
- Stop for lunch and enjoy an amazing hike in the canyon.
- Resume rafting and challenge “Onion Creek” rapid.
- Make camp at a big sandy beach under the shade of Cottonwood trees. Relax, play Frisbee, horse shoes, beach games and explore on a hike.
- Enjoy a delicious guide prepared meal – Made fresh riverside and preceded with appetizers.
Day Two Itinerary
- Wake up to coffee and hearty guide-prepared breakfast to fuel you up for your day.
- Enjoy some hikes while the guides clean up. Pack up your tent and sleeping gear while the guides rig up the boats.
- Get back out on the river and delight in the warm water rapids of the Colorado River.
- Stop along another sandy beach for a deli-style lunch.
- Resume rafting and savor the wonders of the beauty around you.
- Pull off at a sandy beach for another night under the stars! Guides will once again cook a delicious dinner while you enjoy your surroundings.
Day Three Itinerary
- Wake up to a Cowboy breakfast and your last day on the river!
- Jump back on the river for Class II splashes in “Rocky” rapids.
- Check out the Class II+ “White’s” rapid.
- Stop to enjoy another delicious riverside lunch.
- Hop back into your kayak to enjoy the last bit of your peaceful escape!
- Enjoy “Big Bend” rapid.
- Take out and say goodbye to the mighty Colorado river, take your special memories with you and shuttle back to Moab at approximately 2:00 – 3:00 PM.
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Check Out These Helpful Links: