Desolation Canyon Rafting 4 Day Trip
Green River, Utah
About This Trip
Located deep within the Tavaputs Plateau, Desolation Canyon is one of the most remote wilderness areas in Utah. Steep canyon walls with towering spires and abundant arches are spread throughout the region. Large beaches with giant cottonwood trees provide great campsites. Mild stretches of water offer many opportunities to swim and relax on the water. This four-day three-night Desolation Canyon trip on the Green River is perfect for families of or those looking for a milder trip. The four-day trip is a faster-paced trip with less time spent exploring and playing in the canyon. Desolation Canyon 4-Day raft trips starting at $1045.00
Our rafts will range from 18 – 33 feet depending on water flows during the time of the trip. Challenge rapids on optional inflatable kayaks if you desire.
New Flexible Payments & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).