Moab Kayaking Half Day on the Colorado River
A great sample trip in a beautiful setting
Inflatable kayaks are a great way to step up the adventure level and create lasting memories on the Colorado River
. Be sure to let us know if you want to try this serene, mild river in a craft you power yourself! The smaller the boat, the bigger the wave!
• If everyone in your group isn’t up for the challenge of an inflatable kayak just yet, they can go along in a regular raft
with a guide at the same time!
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
|| $60* per person
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Click here for recommendations on Moab Lodging.
- Arrange for a free pick-up from your hotel at 7:45 AM.
- Check in, sign release forms and get dressed for the river!
- Shuttle to the river for your safety orientation.
- Hit the river!
- Take in beautiful views of Castle Valley from the mighty Colorado River!
- Enjoy a small on river snack.
- Cool off with a few Class II splashes.
- Take out and shuttle back.
- Arrive back to your car at approximately 12:30 PM.