Durango Jeep Tour
About This Trip
Escape to the breathtaking panoramic views of the La Plata Canyon where you’ll see colorful wildflowers, towering mountain peaks, and abundant wildlife. Our afternoon tour is the perfect opportunity to view deer, marmot, and if you’re lucky, moose and bear, as they emerge from the forest for evening grazing. Half day Durango Jeep tours starting at $79.00
Afternoon 1/2 Day Jeep Tour
Escape to the breathtaking panoramic views of the La Plata Canyon where you’ll see colorful wildflowers, towering mountain peaks and abundant wildlife.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
Durango Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Stunning panoramic vistas
- Tumbling waterfalls and cascading creeks
- Old mining remnants from a deserted ghost town
- Wildlife: elk herds, juncos, bald eagles, marmot, moose, bear, deer
- Gorgeous Colorado wildflowers
- Adventurous roads where you would not want to drive or take your own vehicle!
- Interpretive, knowledgeable guides
- If your child uses a car seat, please bring it along with you. Mild to Wild does not provide any.
- Children under 4 can only participate in the Jeep Trail Tour portion.
- Sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle are recommended.
- You are on your own for lunch, feel free to pack a snack for the mountains.
What to Wear and Bring
Dress in layers for the Jeep Trail Tour as it can be 5-10 degrees cooler in the mountains. Bring a rain coat for the possibility of afternoon showers – monsoons.
For all trips it is good to bring a water bottle, we don’t want you to get dehydrated!
See our What to Wear & Bring page for more details.