Cataract Canyon 2 Day Rafting Trip
About This Trip
The Cataract Canyon 2 day rafting trip is a chance to explore the spectacular sites of the Colorado River through Canyonlands National Park. This is a fully motored trip to cover the 96-mile stretch. Long days will be spent on the water (and rapids!!), and there won’t be much time in camp or side hikes along the way. It’s a speedy trip, but an unforgettable one!
Cataract Canyon 2-day raft trips starting at $999.00
12 person minimum for a trip to depart. We will call you if your trip does not meet the minimums. The first day will use a motorboat to get into the rapids section of Cataract Canyon.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.