Cataract Canyon 2 Day Rafting Trip
About This Trip
The Cataract Canyon 2 day rafting trip is a chance to explore the spectacular sites of the Colorado River through Canyonlands National Park. Expect one night of relaxing riverside camping with meals catered by the raft guides. In order to cover the whole distance, expect long days on the water with little to no time for side hikes and time in camp. A motor assist will be used for the majority of the trip to get your through this 96-mile stretch of wilderness. It’s a speedy trip, but an unforgettable one! Cataract Canyon 2-day raft trips starting at $845.00
4 person minimum for a trip to depart. We will call you if your trip does not meet the minimums. The first day will use a motorboat to get into the rapids section of Cataract Canyon.
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, NPS, City, Private Land Use).