Moab Kayaking Two Day Camping Trip
Two Days Paddling and a Night of Camping
We always bring along an inflatable kayak for our overnight Colorado River
trips. No experience necessary! If your whole group wants to kayak, let us know and we’ll bring one for everyone. Otherwise, we’ll just bring a few and everyone can try their hands at rafting and kayaking!
• Check out the information on the Colorado River Rafting 2 Day Trip
for those in your group who want to switch from rafts to inflatable kayaks!
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
|| $329* per person
*Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Click here for recommendations on Moab Lodging.
Day One Itinerary
- Our guides will pick you up at your place of lodging at approximately 10:00 AM the day of your trip.
- Shuttle to the river. Pack overnight gear and dry bags, sign release forms and get dressed for the river!
- Shuttle to river for safety orientation and rafting instructions.
- Hit the river!
- Relax and take in the scenes of Castle Valley from the “Mighty and Friendly” Colorado River!
- Cool off with a splash fight!
- Stop for lunch and enjoy an amazing side canyon hike.
- Challenge “Onion Creek” rapid.
- Make camp on a big sandy beach under the shade of Cottonwood trees. Relax, play beach games and explore on a hike.
- Enjoy a delicious riverside meal prepared by our guides.
Day Two Itinerary
- Wake up to coffee and a hearty guide-prepared breakfast to fuel you up for your day.
- Pack up your tent and sleeping gear while the guides rig up the boats.
- Jump back on the river for Class II splashes in “Rocky” rapids.
- Relax in the raft or keep paddling away in an inflatable kayak while you take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Challenge the Class II+ “White’s” rapid!
- Stop along another sandy beach for a deli-style lunch.
- Resume rafting or kayaking and savor the last bit of this quiet, peaceful escape!
- Take in the fun of “Big Bend” Rapid.
- Say goodbye to the mighty Colorado river, take your special memories with you and shuttle back to Moab at approximately 2:00 – 3:00 PM.