2 Day Moab Kayaking Trip
About This Trip
Two Days Paddling and a Night of Camping
We always bring along an inflatable kayak for our overnight Colorado River trips. No experience necessary! If your whole group wants to kayak, let us know and we’ll bring one for everyone. Otherwise, we’ll just bring a few and everyone can try their hands at rafting and kayaking!
• Check out the information on the Colorado River Rafting 2 Day Trip for those in your group who want to switch from rafts to inflatable kayaks! For 2022 pricing, give us a call!
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Day One Itinerary
Day Two Itinerary