2 Day Moab Kayaking Trip
About This Trip
Two Days Paddling and a Night of Camping
Paddle through the Martian landscape of Castle Valley in your own inflatable kayak for two days! These trips are great for those who want to up the adventure level for their Colorado River trip, and aren’t afraid of a workout! A raft or two will come along to carry the food and camping gear, but otherwise, you’re the captain of your vessel for this trip.
Castle Valley offers scenery straight out of your favorite westerns and mostly calm waters. Your camp for the night will be along a beautiful beach, and you’ll have time to explore the area while your guides whip up delicious meals for you. This is the perfect, low key trip for those who are in need of a little adventure through the desert.
Moab Utah kayaking two day trips start at $449.
You’ll be in your own craft for this trip, so be ready to paddle your heart out over calm water and Class II rapids on the Colorado River!
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: Receive a refund less $200 per person unrecoverable fees.
- 45+ days: Reschedule for another trip/date, or receive Mild to Wild gift certificate less $200 per person.
- Less than 45 days, unfortunately there will be no refund.
- RoamRight Travel Insurance is recommended to help cover unforeseen circumstances, such as cancelled flights, sickness or medical evacuations.
- Guests needing to be evacuated from the canyon will be charged a minimum of $1,000 per person.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 9% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
Day One Itinerary
Day Two Itinerary