10 Fun Facts About Mild to Wild Rafting & Jeep Trail Tours!
By Molly • April 7, 2014
Life is about choices and we know you have lots of choices for the provider of your outdoor adventure. So we wanted to share a little about us! We hope you enjoy and discover a few surprises about Mild to Wild Rafting!
1. We treat you to outdoor adventures in 3 great states
2. Within Colorado, we share adventures in 3 awesome towns. Our adventures are close to Silverton and Ouray as well.
3. We have 20,000 absolutely delighted guests a year, 45 guides, 14 trip consultants, 15 jeep drivers and over 75 team-members in all.
4. We ofter more than rafting. Try inflatable kayak or paddle boarding. Take a Jeep trail tour, visit Mesa Verde National Park or ride the historic Durango train up to Silverton and bus back down with us on the famous Million Dollar Highway
5. Our service is guaranteed! If you are not absolutely delighted with our guides and equipment, the trip is on us!
6. We raft the toughest commercially run river in the US. Join us on the Upper Animas River to experience over 100 rapids
7. We offer trips from 2 to 4 days
8. Trips available for ages 4 to 94
9. Adventure levels range from mild to wild
10. We make Durango’s train even better by offering one way packages that include rafting or Jeep Trail Tours