5 Reasons to Camp While River Rafting in the Southwest
By Molly • October 22, 2013
1. Get quality family time away from the daily distractions that can weigh down on enjoying each other’s company!
2. Sleep under the stars! Planning to spend a night under the stars is a great way to get the whole family together for some fun and create memories that your kids will remember for a lifetime.
3. S’mores! Honestly, isn’t this really the only reason you need to go camping??
4. Outdoor time = better school performance! Studies show that kids who spend more time outdoors have improved attention spans, better overall fitness, less anxiety and higher overall test scores. All that from playing outside!
5. We make it easy! We have all the equipment packed and ready to go for your trip. We provide all of the food and do all the food prep and cleanup. You get to just relax and enjoy beach games and time with your family.
So, take the step towards more time outdoors by joining us on an overnight rafting trip!
• If you have time off this fall, check out the Colorado River out of Moab, Utah, a mild trip great for families!
• Or, spend your spring break with us on the intermediate Salt River in Arizona (starting March 1st!).