Salt River Kayak One Day Trip
Escape to the Other Grand Canyon!
Escape to the “other” Grand Canyon, the Salt River Canyon
, for an exciting kayak day trip
filled with 10-12 “wet and fun” Class III rapids! You will experience rapids every 5 to 10 minutes in this unbelievable 2,000 foot deep canyon. Discover this recreational treasure while taking control of your own destiny in an inflatable kayak on an Arizona rafting trip
! Kayaks are available as a custom tour for groups of 8+ guests.
*Additional $25 Apache Tribe Fee and River/Land Access Fee not included
|| 16 & up
|Cost:|| $165* per person
(Saturday cost is $10 more)
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Click Here for Salt River Directions
One Day Itinerary
- Meet at our Salt River Office at 9:30 AM.
- Check in, sign release forms and get dressed for the river! Wetsuits and booties are provided.
- Shuttle to the river for your safety orientation and rafting instructions.
- Hit the river!
- Tackle “Baptism,” “Island,” “Kiss and Tell,” “Bump and Grind,” “Grumman,” “Mother Rock” and “Overboard” rapids!
- Break for a delicious hot grilled steak lunch with delicious sides (vegetarian options available if arranged in advance).
- Get back on the river for “Exhibition,” “Cibecue,” “Three Way” and the exhilarating “Mescal Falls” rapids.
- Take out and shuttle back along Apache Road 1. Caution: the ride back can be as exhilarating as the rafting itself!
- Arrive back to your car around 3:30 (depending on departure).
||Hey, Private Boaters! Looking for a shuttle on the Salt?
Check out the Salt Shuttle page for details!
Or just download our Shuttle Contract here!