Salt River Kayak Half Day Trip
For just a taste of kayaking on the Salt River
A sampler trip down the Salt River
for those short on time. Raft a six mile stretch of river through a beautiful 2,000 foot canyon, with 6 Class III “wet and fun” rapids. In an inflatable kayak each rapid and splash feels bigger since you’re closer to the river! Control your own destiny in a single person inflatable while our professional guide assists throughout this invigorating Arizona kayaking
adventure. Kayaks are available as a custom tour for groups of 8+ guests.
• The only way to make this trip better is by upgrading to the One Day Trip
(and getting that yummy riverside lunch!)
*Additional $25 Apache Tribe Fee and River/Land Access Fee not included
|| 16 & up
|| $119* per person
* Please note that all itineraries are subject to change due to river conditions.
Click Here for Salt River Directions
Morning Half Day Itinerary
- Meet at our Salt River Office at 9:30 AM.
- Check in, sign release forms and get dressed for the river! Wetsuits and Booties are provided.
- Shuttle to the river for your safety orientation and rafting instructions.
- Hit the river!
- Tackle “Baptism,” “Island,” “Kiss and Tell,” “Bump and Grind,” “Grumman,” “Mother Rock,” and “Overboard” rapids!
- Take out and shuttle back to your car.
- Arrive back to your car around 12:30.
||Hey, Private Boaters! Looking for a shuttle on the Salt? Check out the Salt Shuttle page for details!
Or just download our Shuttle Contract here!