Full Silverton Jeep Tour
About This Trip
Discover the beautiful, awe-inspiring Million Dollar Skyway, also known as the San Juan Scenic Byway, as we drive you from Durango to Silverton. Along the way to the departure city of Silverton, CO, you will see the grandiose peaks of Grizzly Peak, Engineer Mountain, Pigeon and Turret, Spud Hills, the Twilights and Snowdon, all before even reaching Molas Pass! The drive is peppered with remnants of old mining claims and tailing piles. Explore historic mining ruins alongside the rushing Upper Animas River. Then venture above treeline and discover the majestic San Juans, with endless mountaintop views.
Full Day Silverton Jeep Tour
Discover the beautiful, awe-inspiring Million Dollar Skyway, also known as the San Juan Scenic Byway, as we drive you from Durango to Silverton. Then venture above treeline and discover the majestic San Juans, with endless mountaintop views.
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
We know plans change… so we offer a lenient cancellation policy. An 85% refund is issued for cancellations received in writing 48 hours prior to trip departure.
Credit Card Security
Credit card details are heavily encrypted. All information is transmitted via a secure connection.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
*Additional River/Land Access Fees not included
- Stunning panoramic vistas
- Tumbling waterfalls and cascading creeks
- Historic mining claims and ruins
- Wildlife: elk, deer, marmot, bear, lynx
- Gorgeous Colorado wildflowers
- Adventurous roads where you would not want to drive or take your own vehicle!
- Interpretive, knowledgeable guides
- You must bring your own car seats for children who require them on the jeep trail tour, Mild to Wild does not provide any. The Colorado Car Seat Law states that children up to 8 years must be in an appropriate car seat/booster seat.
- Children under 4 can only participate in the Jeep Trail Tour portion.
- Sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle are recommended.
- Enjoy our picnic lunch in the mountains with spectacular vistas surrounding you.
What to Wear and Bring
- Dress in layers for the Jeep Trail Tour as it can be 5-10 degrees cooler in the mountains.
- For all trips it is good to bring a water bottle, we don’t want you to get dehydrated!
- See our What to Wear & Bring page for more details.