Train Round Trip
Durango Train Round Trip
Because we do not have enough control over the guest experience with this train option, you will need to book it with the train directly. Please call our office for more details: 970.247.4789
Payment & Cancellations
- Pay in full.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 30 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
Train ticket cancellations require 5 days notice with a $14/ticket fee.
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 8% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).
What to Wear and Bring
- Dress in layers. As you head up to the high country the temperature can drop and change completely. Snow is possible even in July! Bring a warm jacket, warm hat, rain gear, sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, water and of course your camera!
- Kids 4 and under can ride on your lap if you want to save the money.
- Wear dark clothes because of the soot from the train.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from cinders that can come from the steam engine.
- We recommend the open air gondola for summer trips.
- You can bring your own snacks for the train, but alcohol is not allowed aboard the train.