2 Day Pagosa Springs Rafting Trips
Lower Piedra River
About This Trip
Spend 2 Great Days on the Piedra River in Southwest CO near Pagosa Springs!
Combine the Upper and Lower Boxes of the Piedra River for a trip that cannot be beaten with beauty, excitement, and adventure! Discover this pristine trip- along the most highly restricted and regulated river in Colorado. Paddle through Class II, III, IV and possibly V- rapids for two days and enjoy relaxed camping while our guides cook a gourmet dinner for you in the evening! Lower Piedra 2-day raft trips starting at $550.00
After you amp up the adventure on your two-day whitewater adventure, mellow out in Durango with another one of our super popular activities! The Trails & Rails package offers a relaxing day of exploration through the tops of the mountains!
15 foot self-bailing rafts rigged as an oar boat with paddle assist. Be prepared to paddle!
New Flexible Payment & Cancellations
- 10%, remainder split in payments.
- 1/2 down, 1/2 charged 60 days prior to trip.
- 1/3 down with remaining balance charged in thirds by 60 days prior.
- Call for other arrangements!
Free Courtesy Hold
We don’t want you to miss out on this trip so we’ll hold your spots, payment-free, for 24hrs while you make your final arrangements & prepare for payment.
- 60+ days: full refund minus $25 per person unrecoverable fees
- 59 – 21 days: full refund minus $50 per person unrecoverable fees notice
- 20 days – 48 hours: full credit towards any Mild to Wild trip within the next three years
In addition to the listed trip cost, we collect an additional 7% for River and Land Access Fees (ie. Forest Service, BLM, City, Private Land Use).